Here at Universal Piling and Construction we are re-branding our company from January 2018. Formerly known as “Universal Piling and Construction” or “UPAC”, the new UNIVERSAL GROUP better reflects who we are as an organisation. While our closest clients and supply partners know that our company provides a broad range of services including piling, civils, labour supply and plant hire – many more still associate our business as strictly a ‘Piling Company’.
Universal Group comprises of 4 divisions, we aim to be recognised as market leaders across each of the business sectors by the following names & branding and for the services & expertise we can provide :
• CFA & SFA piling
• Soil nailing
• Strand anchors, bar anchors, removable anchors, carbon fibre anchors, through ties and platypus anchors
• Sheet piles, screw piles, bottom driven steel tube piles and grundomat piles
• King post walls, railway cess retention walls, secant piled walls, contiguous piled walls
• Slope retention meshes
• Installation of civils, building and earthworks projects
• Platform extension, new build and maintenance
• Multi-disciplined structure works, including new build
• Signaling and telecommunications infrastructure installation;
• Small to large scale maintenance works
• Complete teams or individuals
• Flexible or fixed terms
• Project managers through to site workers and trades people
• Trained and qualified as necessary
• Pre and post contract work
• Comprehensive piling plant hire service
• A professional transport service
• A complete fitter service
• Ancillary equipment including augers, cutting heads and casings etc.
Why are we rebranding our company?
About a year ago, our leadership team sat together to discuss how our branding represented our ever growing business today and into the future. Our previous company name and logo has served us well in establishing our position in the market place, however, we now feel that the diversity of our business offer has outgrown it and thus the concept of the rebrand to the Universal Group was born.
This is an exciting time for the Universal Group. The rebranding effort builds on many improvements we have made to our business in recent years. This continuing evolution builds a franchise whose value to you, as our clients and suppliers, increases by the day.
The things that will remain consistent, as they have been the foundation for our success to date are:
• Being a business with personality – our people truly are the core of our business.
• The relationships we have developed with our clients and suppliers – you have been part of our success to date and we hope you will be part of our future success.
• Our ethos to make our clients jobs as efficient as possible by taking the complication of multiple contractor interfaces away from the project.
From January 2018 you will see the new branding (as featured in this communication) across our website, correspondence, PPE and social media.
What do you need to do?
Nothing, it’s that simple.